Soiltech is a waste management services provider with extensive experience in all aspects of handling and treatment of oil contaminated slop and cuttings.
Through our operations and research and engineering, we aim at developing products, services and solutions that optimize performance and reduce cost.
- Contaminated water and heavy slop from the waste pit.
- Treatment rate @ 8 -10 m3/hour on heavy slop.
- Treatment rate @ 50 – 70 m3/hour on contaminated water.
Proper conveyance of drilling waste has increasingly become a critical concern for operators. Spills and contamination remain key concerns.
Drill cuttings are stored and /or transferred to processing sites to be compliant with legislation.
The volume of waste and the distance to the processing site determines the handling equipment and the mode of transfer required.
- Drill Cuttings Processing
- Mud and Slop Processing
- Drilling Waste Recycling Plant
- Soil Recovery
- Research and Development
Soiltech provides full waste management service
Waste and Recycle Hub
Soiltech offers a full range of waste management equipment
- Pneumatic conveying system
- Blower technology
- Filtration technology
- Self cleaning and backwash units
- Closed top cuttings skips w/sliding lid
- Swarf removal system
- Cuttings dryer type WSM
- Vacuum system
- Reclamation tanks
Soiltech Slop Treatment Technology (STT) is the solution to offshore liquid waste management
- The waste is treated at the source
- Is designed to handle slop from
- Drilling and drain, tank cleaning, well cleanups
- Other application areas
- Brine reclamation, cut mud weight, reconditioning of drill-in fluid
- High capacity : 120-240 m3/day
- Treated volume below discharge limit : 8 – 12 ppm
- Reduced transportation cost
- Can be tied in with holding tanks 5 m3 or 25m3
- Saving usage of rig tanks
- Less transportation results in reduced CO2 emission
- Mechanical treatment method reduces chemical consumption